Passarelli Builders & Design Inc. offers complete design and contracting services for both residential and light commercial installations. No job is too small, whether you would like to update your kitchen or bath, install new windows and doors, add a complete first or second floor addition we provide the most professional service at the most competitive price. Let Passarelli Builders & Design Inc. create the perfect space for you. We will support you throughout the entire design and construction process. Don't leave anything to chance. Get it right the first time.
Passarelli Builders & Design Inc. was established in 1995. We are a licensed, bonded and fully insured corporations that has many functions. We are proud members of the Better Business Bureau since January 2010 with an A+ rating. Passarelli Builders & Design Inc. is EPA certified and is registered in the State of Illinois.
We specialize in additions and remodeling including all phases of construction. We have tremendous experience in residential installations and can fit any budget. Our design team can help you through all color and material aspects of any sized project.
Co Founders Anthony and Cynthia Passarelli created this family owned business with the passion of construction with design. Anthony has been a contractor since 1984 starting his career in HVAC. He is a graduate from Davea Vocational Center then applied his desires in Carpentry. He worked under many established general contracting companies starting with new construction of homes and began understanding the varied complexities of remodeling including the demanding requests for sustainable products and required EPA regulations. Cynthia has over twenty two years of varied design experience including residential, retail and hospitality. She is a graduate of Northern Illinois University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Interior Architecture. She is a licensed interior designer and a VIP member of NAPW.
Our goal at Passarelli Builders & Design Inc. is to create spaces that will fullfill the needs and desires of our clients. We understand the complex process of all home improvement projects and strive to create them with the utmost confidence, least amount of stress at the most competitive price.
Passarelli Builders & Design Inc.
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Passarelli Builders & Design Inc. is dedicated to providing you with a level of service that is unmatched. Our attention to detail and eye for design ensures the most professional experience.
Passarelli Builders & Design Inc. is proud to offer a wide array of design & construction services, including but not limited to:
- New Construction
- First and Second Floor Additions
- Kitchen and Bath Remodel
- Garages, Attached and Detached
- Window and Door Replacements
- Certified Pella Distributor and Installer
- Porches, Decks and Arbors
- Sunrooms and Three Season Rooms
- Insurance claims
- Roof Repair
- Siding and Exterior Trim
- Interior Design Consultation
- Inquire if the contractor works closely with an architect and a designer. This is very valuable to help in the success of the project.
- Insurance – the following types are necessary:
- Workman’s Compensation – This protects you from workers injuries.
- Contractors Liability – This protects you from damage or injury by workers.
- License Bonding is required by most villages – This protects the village from damage to property.
- Ask to see a certificate of insurance or have a copy on hand for your records.
- Contracts – Look for the following items:
- Detailed written contracts, including: materials, manufacturers, colors, sizes, etc.
- Determine a start and estimated finish dates, allowances, workmanship warranty.
- Determine a payment plan and total price.
- Changes to contracts or scope of work including extras should be done by change order, in writing and with price changes.
- Contractors should be licensed in your town. Keep in mind that towns usually only require insurance and bonding as credentials for licenses. State licenses are only required for certain trades.
- Licensed contractors should provide the permits.
- Contractors should have a list of references and a list of current completed project.
- Payment Terms:
- Payment schedules will vary by the size and type of job.
- Be leery of big down payments. Generally 10% is adequate. Although custom size and special order items may require larger deposits.
- Payments are usually determined in stages and of completion of the work.
- Pay by check or get a written receipt. Make checks payable to the company on the contract only.
- Ask you contractor:
- Who will be my main contact on the project?
- Who will supervise the project?
- Will the supervisor be available to me even after work hours?
- Will there be somebody on the job that can communicate at all times to the homeowner.
- Passarelli Builders & Design Inc.
Downers Grove, IL 60515
- Passarelli Builders & Design Inc.
Contact Passarelli Builders & Design Inc. now to schedule a free initial consultation.
No project is too big or too small. We have helped build and design a variety of different projects throughout the Chicagoland. Our free initial consultation can help you decide exactly what you are looking for, and our experience can help guide you in the right way.
Collection of data
Registration for an account on this site requires only a valid e-mail address and a user name that has not been chosen already. You are not required to provide any other information if you do not want to. Please be aware that the user name you choose, the e-mail address you provide and any other information you enter may render you personally identifiable, and may possibly be displayed on this web site intentionally (depending on choices you make during the registration process, or depending on the way in which the site is configured) or unintentionally (subsequent to a successful act of intrusion by a third party). As on many web sites, the site editor may also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site (if it is indeed the site editor's policy to display advertising) is set forth below.
Use of data
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either by through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site, and/or by a mail message sent to the e-mail address you have provided, which is stored within your user settings.
If you have any questions about this policy or about this web site, please feel free to contact the site administrator.